I believe in recycling. Wasting is a foreign idea to me. Well, that includes a rubber band. Rubber bands have numerous uses ranging from closing bags and tying the hair to a ponytail.
Here are some rubber bands hacks that will amaze you.
- Use rubber bands to hold the cooking pans lids in place. Put two bands on each side and let run across the lid.
- Use the rubber band to hold items such as kitchen knives on a kitchen board. Place two rubber bands on each side of the board and slide in the knives.
- Hold a tea bag in the cup in place using the band.
- Hold your shirt’s sleeve using the band instead of folding.
- Use the bands to open stubborn lids. Run a few bands on the lids and try opening.
- Place rubber bands on the sides of the hangers before hanging the shirts in the closet.
- To prevent the hanger from sliding, tie some rubber band to the neck of the hanger.
- Tighten the bolts and nuts easily by using a rubber band.
- Place a rubber band across container paint. Use it to wipe off the extra paint.
- Use the bands to hold the sewing thread in place
- A rubber band makes an excellent bookmark. Run the band over the unread pages.
- Use it to hold a large bunch of money
- Use it as an eraser
- Use the bands to cover a packet of potato crisps.
- Having trouble buttoning and zipping your trousers? Insert a band through the button hole to the button.
- Place a few bands on the mouth of the hand wash and squeeze
- Makes labeling easy. Different bands represent different people
- To prevent earphones from tangling, hold them using a band
- Insert a band on the door lock for easy closing and opening
- It makes an excellent tissue holder too
Go ahead and watch how everything is done. Which one did you love most? Kindly let us know and SHARE with your friends on Facebook!