Forget the typical picture frame for a moment. Let me teach you how to create a unique and customized frame. The cement photo holder!
The tutorial is easy, requires minimal effort, supplies, and steps. Use the frames in your house. Or gift them to your friends.
- Vegetable oil
- Silicon moulds
- Glue sticks and hot glue gun
- Magnetic discs
- Use silicone molds. The baking silicone molds would be ideal in this case. Brush the molds using vegetable oil. It prevents the cement from sticking.
2. Create the cement mixture. Add water gradually to the cement. It should form a peanut butter consistency.
3. Fill the molds with the cement. Let it dry at least for 24 hours.
4. Once dry, glue the magnetic discs to the blocks. You can mix and match or put similar blocks together.
Your project is done! Easy, wasn’t it?
Your friends and family will never imagine you did the project on your own! Did you find the tutorial easy and exciting?
Watch the video and SHARE the idea with everyone you know.