Meatloaf has become a staple diet in most of our homes. Do you still recall the meatloaf that mom made when you were young? Well, watching the BBQ Pit Boys cook the meatloaf will make you fall in love with the meal. Forget the traditional way of using the pan and try the new recipe. Adding bacon and cheese and throwing it on the grill makes all the difference.
Here is an exciting version of cooking meatloaf.
You will need the following:
- 500 pound chopped beef
- Marinara sauce
- One large onion diced
- ¾ cup celery
- Smoked and finely chopped bacon
- Salt, pepper, and garlic
- Wet the cooking board using beer/water. It prevents the beef from sticking.
- Place the chopped beef and flatten it. It should be ½ inch thick.
- Add salt, pepper, ginger or preferred spices to the beef
- Spread the source and add the diced onions and celery.
- Add in the chopped bacon and shave hard cheese.
- Gently roll the meat bread and place it on the grill.
- Apply some sauce and place 2-3 slices of uncooked bacon
- Cook for an hour at around 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After an hour, add shaved cheese. Cover and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from grill and let it cool.
It is ready to serve. You can watch the clip below for more information to see how it is done.
Did you love the recipe? SHARE with friends on Facebook.