Imagine having an elegant bathroom with nice and big windows that bring in natural light. However, you have a prying neighbor who has a view that is too close for comfort. Well, worry no more!
Here is a great tip that will give you some sense of privacy to any room without blocking the natural light.
You will need:
- Water (boiling and room temperature)
- Corn starch
- Paint-brush (standard size)
- Sharp crafting scissors
- Measuring tape
- Measure the right size of the lace for you to get a clean and tapered look. Measure the correct length and width of the sheet that will fit perfectly onto the window. If needed, make alterations.
- It is time to make our paste. Mix 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, and ¼ cup of room temperature water. Boil 2 cups of water and add the cornstarch mixture. It should form a glue-like texture.
- Seal in the privacy shield. Place the lace on the window and paint using the paste. The material should be fully saturated.
Watch the video below for more details on how to fix and remove the lace. If you loved the video, SHARE with others on Facebook.