When you are suffering from a flu or cold, the first thing to do is to look for a throat lozenges. This substance helps you to keep the throat moist. But have you ever known that you can prepare it yourself at home without having to buy it at the stores? In the recipe clip below, we will be learning how to prepare throat lozenges.
The ingredients needed are:
- Half cup of water.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. honey
- 1tsp ginger
- 1tsp of cloves.
To proceed, you:
- Put a pot on fire and add a cup of sugar and a half cup of water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, I tablespoon of honey, spoon of ginger and I teaspoon of cloves.
- Leave to boil and once boiling stir and turn the heat to low
- Keep stirring for about 15 minutes until it turns to a syrup form, then leave to cool
- Meanwhile, line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Using a spoon, pour some syrup on the parchment paper in the tray. Be careful not to burn yourself.
- Let it cool down for 20 minutes before sprinkling them with powdered icing sugar so as to make them not stick together.
- Remove them from the paper and that’s all!
Watch the detailed procedure in the clip below and please SHARE it with all your friends and family on Facebook!