In a get-together or even parties, you will always find those appetizers that you love like patters of chicken wings, cut vegetables, bean dip and jalapeño poppers.
However delicious they might be, they’re really not attracting to the eye. This is why a transformation on an old recipe makes a meal become fresh and the process to be fun. In fact, this Halloween is the right time to make a classic recipe.
But if you can manage to look for the scary costume for your Halloween, then why don’t you do the same to the Halloween meals that day?
The below recipe is a scary classic pigs-in-a-blanket. It is a cheap and simple to prepare. What needed is:
- 1 package of hot dogs
- Yellow mustard
- 1 package of crescent rolls (pre-made)
- Preheat the oven to 375 °
- Slice hot dogs into shapes of legs and arms.
- Get the dough and slice it into strips.
- Cover your hotdog mummies with the dough strips.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- create eyes using mustard seed
- serve and enjoy
Please SHARE this classic recipe with all your friends on Facebook!