You love having some good times over summer, but you don’t like it when you eat some delicious things which are all hot and make you sweat like a pig.
But you shouldn’t worry anymore, because there is something that you need to know now!
This cool person, Gemma, from Bigger Bolder Baking, has come up with a great recipe for some kind of ice cream that’ll make your summer days rock like never before. The better part is, you only need two ingredients!
Getting to do this is quite easy, so you can as well start forgetting about all those foods you get from the stores. Even the kids will fall for this ice cream.
To make it, just get:
- A can of Condensed Milk (sweetened)
- A pint of Whipping Cream (heavy)
Now, get down to doing things:
- Mix the cream in a bowl until it softens.
- Add the milk and continue mixing until the mixture is thick.
- Find those ingredients that you love. They go in next. They could be some crashed cookies or even caramel.
- Cover the bowl and put it in a freezer. After about 6 hours, start enjoying your magical ice cream!
Watch this video and see what Gemma does. There’re plenty of tips too!
By the time you’re done watching, you’ll be itching to SHARE this with everyone on Facebook!