I am not afraid to say that I really don’t know how an egg is poached. Extracting the soft yolk from the egg appears to be something extraordinary to me. What really amazes me is when I spot somebody opening the pan with care and taking out poached eggs with this ease. I do wonder what the trick is!
The procedure to follow is:
- Take an empty cup and place a cling film on top of it.
- Press it downwards to make a hole.
- Pour a little oil in it and smear it all round.
- Take an egg and crack it then empty it to the cup.
- Lift the cling film of the cup carefully and twist it around and make a knot on it.
- Put it into a pan of hot simmering water, and leave it to cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Lift it out from the water and its ready to enjoy!
Watch the following tutorial video to get a detailed explanation. Let us know when you will be trying this trick by commenting below. Please SHARE this kitchen hack to all your friends on Facebook!