We all love cakes, especially during the Christmas season. But always, there comes a complication when it comes to preparing them, because we need to bake them, something which is time consuming.
In the tutorial clip below, brought to us by Chef-In-Training, we will be learning a new style of making a cake by the name of no-bake eclair cake. As the name suggests, there is no need to bake it, meaning it’s time saving. One other thing that you need to know is that the end product is so delicious and the process is not complicated.
The ingredients for the cake layer are:
- 1 box (16 oz) graham crackers
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 packages (3.4 oz each) instant vanilla pudding
For the chocolate frosting, you need:
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp whole milk
- 3 Tbsp of salted butter, melted
To proceed, first:
- In a bowl, mix the milk and the pudding and milk for 2 minutes until you obtain a viscous mixture
- With a baking pan of 9×13 sprayed with a non-stick spray, line it with a layer of graham crackers, make sure the edges are well covered by breaking then to small size.
- Pour a half the obtained mixture on graham crackers and them add another layer of graham crackers on top with another pudding mixture on top.
- End with a final layer of crackers
- Mix the 3 Tbsp whole milk, powdered sugar, melted butter and the cocoa powder in a bowl to prepare the chocolate frosting.
Smear the mixture on top of the third layer of crackers, and put in the freezer overnight to make it consolidate together before serving and enjoying without limit!
Watch the recipe video below to see how it is made. Let us know how it resulted when you tried it at home by leaving a comment below! Please SHARE the tutorial to all your friends on Facebook!