Everyone loves to have his/her house decorated well. But what discourages people from doing that are the prizes of the decorative items at the store. Luckily, Shelby from Owlbeteen, has brought you a very simple way to make glow jars from locally available materials. The project is pure fun and easy to carry out.
The materials needed are:
- Glow sticks of different colors
- Mason jars or glass bottles of any kind or variety but with lids
- Safety goggles or glasses
- Tulle or glitters (not necessary)
- Break the ends of the glowing sticks so that the glowing can start.
- With the glow stick open, slide the straw inside and using the mouth, blow into it to allow the liquid pour in to the jar.
- Wait for the glow sticks to pour all the liquid into the jar.
- Shake the jar so that the liquid can spread all over, if not it will collect itself at the bottom of the jar.
- You can put some tulle or glitter into the jar so that it look be more decorative
Watch the video below to see the demonstrated steps. Please SHARE this to all your friends and family on Facebook!