The fall season is very pleasing to me. This is because it avails my favorite ingredient which is the pumpkin.
Pumpkins always gets to our vicinity during the month of September and November. Since this is their season, I am on a constant lookout for fresh and amazing recipes where they aree used as one of the ingredients.
Luckily, as I was looking, I found this recipe: pumpkin cinnamon rolls. I must confess that it is a simple to make recipe, which the outcome is nothing but delicious!
- A full can of Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough
- cinnamon, as desired
- 1/4 cup pumpkin filling
- cinnamon roll icing
- sugar, to your limit
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Open the whole can of crescent roll dough.
- Take the pumpkin filling and pour on the dough.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over the filling, to your choice limit.
- Roll dough into a long roll
- Slice the roll into 8 portions
- Place the cut slices in an oiled baking pan.
- Put in oven and leave to bake for 20 minutes
- Use icing for topping
- Serve and enjoy!
Watch the clip below to get the real detailed demo of how easy they are to make. Please SHARE this recipe hack with your family and friends on Facebook!