What do you do with your old clothes? Probably, you let them sit at the back of your closet or give them away. Well, you can transform your baggy and old t-shirts to create feminine design tops,
Here is a creative way of upcycling old t-shirts. The video below shows some tutorial on turning a t-shirt into a peplum top. I cannot believe how easy it is.
You will need:
- Sewing pins
- Sewing machine
- Old t-shirt
- Circle –skirt pattern template
- Get your measurements and make the comparisons using the circle skirt pattern template.
- Cut tissue paper in half and use it to make the markings on the t-shirt. Make the markings on the corner.
- Determine and cut the length of peplum
- Cut out the marked area on the T-shirt
- Place the cut part on shirt
- Place the two halves together and sew
- Cut out tank top. Leave seam allowance
- Flip shirt to the back and sew the sides
- Attach the circle skirt
- Make any decorations as you
For full details, please watch and SHARE the video below. We hope you found the tutorial easy to follow.