We all know the dangers of a slippery bathroom floor. Accidents may happen.
Affording a designer bath mat may be a pipe dream. Worry not, though! Here is a quick and easy solution to create a designer bath mat. The project utilizes recycled materials.
Recycled towel bath mat
You will need:
- 3-4 colors (different or similar colors)
- Rotary cutter/razor
- Select the towels you will need. Feel free to use varying colors and textures to create a unique look.
- Using a rotary cutter and cutting mat, line up three Pin and sew the pieces together. Remove the pin.
- Fold one side of the strip towards the center. Fold into the half. Secure the pin down the entire length downwards. Do the same for the other two
- Braid the strands and remove the pipes as you go. In the end, sew the strips till the end. Secure the ends by
- Twist the braided rope to form a Sew it together.
Did you find the tutorial helpful? Kindly SHARE with friends and family on Facebook.